EM Alternative Assessment (Exploratory Task on Powers)
Instructions to students:
● This is an individual task.
● Weightage: 10 %
● Complete all sections in the space given.
● Issued on 23 Jan 2014. (See attached for the softcopy)
You are to complete the Alternative Assessment and submit the hardcopy to your subject teacher.
● Deadline: 7 February 2014, 12 noon
Late submission penalty will be strictly applied if your subject teacher does not receive your assignment.
- Students who submit the task within 7-days (inclusive of the 7th day) after the deadline will be awarded 50% of the marks scored.
- A zero mark will be given if task is submitted beyond 7 days after the deadline.
- Students are also expected to complete and submit the task even after 7 days of the deadline.
Topics tested for Term 1 Level Test 1 (EM and AM)
Materials for Preparation:
Please take note of the following topics that will be tested for the Level Test 1.
Date: Term 1 Week 8
Duration: 1 hour
Total marks: 40 marks
1. Quadratic Expression & Quadratic Equations (Factorisation, completing the square, general formula, graphical method)
5. Simultaneous Equations
6. Quadratic Graph and Linear graph (plotting/sketching)
1. Function and relation
2. Quadratic equations and inequalities
What you need to bring:
- Homework, Diagnostic Assessments, Summative Assessments
- Ace Learning Portal exercises & video lessons
- Maths Blog
- Reference Text Book (optional)